We are a uniform school
MCSA wants to make sure that all students are in proper uniform attire every day and ready to learn. We have made some improvements with new vendor relationships and have done everything we can to make sure that all families have the ability to purchase the required uniforms locally and online.We are also making slightly used uniforms available for those families who may need assistance. If your children are NOT in uniform, they will be sent to the office for you to bring them their clothing.
Students may wear……..
- Blue, Black, Teal or White collared shirts with the MCSA logo or Official MCSA spirit shirts/sweatshirts.
- Solid khaki or black pants, shorts, skirts, or skorts.Solid khaki jumper-style dress over a polo shirt with MCSA logo.Polo dress with MCSA logo.
- Shoes that fully cover the toes and the back of the heel.
- Outerwear that follows color and logo guidelines for shirts if worn indoors.
- Outerwear with logos and of any color or pattern if worn outdoors.
DRESS CODE GUIDELINES
- Hats and hoods must be removed when inside any building.
- Outwear worn in the building should be solid black with no logo other than the school logo. (no Nike logo, no Adidas logo, etc.)
- Pants and shorts must be secured at the waistline, not sagging and/or revealing anything underneath.
- Clothing must be free of rips and holes.
- Skirts, skorts and dresses must reach the finger-tips with arms and hands fully extended.
- Shorts must reach the middle of the hand with arms and hands fully extended.
- All clothing must fully cover the underclothes, the shoulders, the areas around the waist, the back below four fingers from the base of the neck and the chest below four fingers from the collar bone; no visible cleavage.
- If clothing material (sheer, mesh, lace, etc.) reveals what is underneath, clothing must be worn underneath that meets the coverage guidelines above.
- Leggings and clothing similar to leggings may be worn only under shorts, skorts, skirts and dresses that meet length requirements. Leggings must be solid white or black.
- Socks and tights should be white or black.
- Athletic shorts and pants (warm-ups, sweat pants, yoga pants, joggers, etc.) may be worn only for a specific purpose designated by the school.
- All clothing must be free of words, sayings, slogans or graphics (symbols, images, etc.) with the exception of official MCSA spirit wear.